Check in is 4pm and Check out is 12pm (noon)
Your booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of a $200 damage deposit
The Cottage must be paid in full prior to arrival or your reservation will be cancelled.
A few little items to keep in mind:
1. Remember to bring your linens including sheets and towels. (These are not supplied) Each cottage has 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and twin bunk beds.
2. Garbage and Recyclables must to be taken to the waste transfer station or simply take them with you. (Waste Transfer Station Hours: Mon, Wed & Fri 8am to noon Sat, Sun & Holidays 11am - 4pm).
3. Please respect your neighbours by keeping music and television at appropriate volumes.
4. Damage deposits will not be returned when deemed apporpriate by the owner and property manager.
5. The Cottage should be left the way you found it and respected during your stay.
6. My cell phone number is 226-340-9332.
7. Muddy shoes are to be left outside.
8. Sorry ..... no wifi.
9. Please watch your step on the property. If it rains as it can become muddy in the yard.
10. Pets are not permitted in the front cottage and you MUST clean up after your pet.
11. The Cottage can be accessed by a door code that will be confirmed once your payment has been finalized.
12. Please kindly do not throw anything in the toilet other then toilet paper . . . our septic system thanks you :)
13. Please refrain from leaving your leftover food and condiments behind. If you bring items with you, kindly take them all home with you .
14. You will find items in the cottage that belong to the owner as this property is also a home. Any items located in the fridge, bedroom cabinets, drawers etc are not for your use.
“We genuinely appreciate you respecting our home.”